Get to know me and how I can support you as your Pregnancy Coach!
As your Pregnancy Coach, I provide:
- Weekly 45-minute virtual check-ins (video telehealth calls)
- Up to 4 check-ins per month with your Pregnancy Coach
- Alternatively, you can opt for a walking buddy 1x/week if you live within 40-mile radius of the Los Angeles area
- Chat support and pregnancy resources
- Evidence-based information and advice for common pregnancy ailments and discomforts
- Online and on-demand Engage Your Birth eCourse where you’ll learn at home from healthcare professionals about special pregnancy conditions, labor preparation, and childbirth
Contact me for a video call interview so you can get to know me and see if we are a good fit.
Compare Virtual Packages
1st month $450$15 / month$12 / month
1st month $1,050$15 / month$12 / month
1st month $2,250$15 / month$12 / month
This package is billed monthly.
Free ACH bank transfers are preferred through my website’s shopping cart. You may also pay via Stripe, Zelle, or Venmo (@HeartisticFamilies).
Holistic Postpartum Support
Further training through Hypnobabies as a Childbirth Hypnobabies Hypno-Doula deepened my awareness of how powerful the mind is and the very positive outcomes or very negative blockages it can create, especially its impact on the woman’s mind during pregnancy and while birthing. It led me to understanding an essential and holistic viewpoint of childbirth, and my clients who use Hypnobabies often have shorter and easier labors, which led me to discounting my Birth Doula rates for parents intending to use Hypnobabies since it decreases my work!
(See Hypnobabies Birth Doula Package)
Moreover, I understood how nurturing mental health and calming the nervous system in the postpartum period was vital to healing the mother and her bonding with her baby while training as an Ayurvedic Postpartum Doula. Ayurveda can provide new mothers to look within for that state of deep alignment necessary to thrive as a mother in today’s world. Our natural state of health is the birthright of every mother and when a mother thrives in this world – so does her family. My support, as your Ayurvedic Postpartum Doula, guides both Mother and Baby during the first 6 weeks Postpartum, with the unique emphasis specialty in Ayurveda.
Postpartum Doulas play a critical role for a new mother during the first 6-8 weeks after Baby’s arrival. The role that used to be held by a mother’s village and community, guiding her back to balance while the new mother cares for her new baby and her own healing after birth. With extended families now living apart from one another, the role that used to be held by her auntie, sister, or her own mother is now held by a lay-person or trained professional who can mother the mother at the bedside. This gently guides them back to balance while the new mother is caring for her newborn and healing from birth.
Going through your long pregnancy journey to the path of childbirth takes a toll on the body. In America, there is so much emphasis on “getting your body back” and to “bounce back”. Having a Postpartum Doula is not a luxury; it is really essential especially if you don’t have a village at home. The time during postpartum is so particular; what you do now for your recovery during the first 42 days after childbirth influences how your body will heal and live for another forty years. Taking your rest and health seriously is really important for your future health.
In our commercialized society, much of postpartum is focused on Baby – after all, you have been preparing over nine months for this child you already love so much to be born, and there have only been pieces of the puzzle to who this Baby is which have presented themselves ever so slightly during pregnancy. Much research has shown than the baby is an extension of the mother, and my role as a Doula is to ensure you are getting the tools and support you need emotionally, physically, and educationally to heal through this period so you can efficiently and happily support your growing family in your new role as a mother.
Time is a huge factor in learning the personality of your baby and through all the excitement, sometimes new mothers forget to care for their own bodies. You are changing so much physically with your hormones and now this new milk production and trying to care for Baby and understand how to console and feed your baby and do everything “right” – but we also need to focus on the mother-baby dyad.
Your energy transfers to your baby and it can easily be forgotten to “take care of you”; addressing your needs is so important for your healing, physically, emotionally, and mentally during this fourth trimester. Through this focus on the Ayurvedic Pillars of Care (nourishment, yogic-breathing and meditation, bodywork for you and your Little One, and rest) we can set you up with a great foundation for the rest of your life and throughout motherhood.
You deserve Birth Doula support, too!
- Lactation Consultation with a Certified Lactation Educator Counselor (CLEC) $100
- Basic Birth Doula Package $1600
- Hypnobabies® Birth Doula Package $1400
- Mega Birth Doula Package $2,400
- Birth & Postpartum Doula Premium Package $4,200
- Babyproofing Consultation $40
- Reflexology Massage Session for Mother & Baby $100
- Nursery Consultation $300
- Newborn Consultation $100
- Teething Consultation $250
- Transitioning to Solids Consultation $300
- Private Newborn Care Class $150
- Silver Sleep Plan $489
- Gold Sleep Plan $849
- Alumni Sleep Plan $239
- Premium Postpartum Doula Package $12,400
- Mega Postpartum Doula Package $8,400
- Basic Postpartum Doula Package $4,600
- Small Postpartum Doula Package $1,600