Generally, babies have their full set of baby teeth by the time they’re 3 years of age. In other words, this means your baby may be teething from around 6 months to 3 years old! Teething does affect sleep and feeding patterns, and it can be emotional for new parents to see their child in discomfort. Through this consultation, you will learn common reactions so you can identify correct symptoms as teething and learn how to help your child feel more comfortable.
In addition, you will receive a thorough plan of care for your newly-teething baby. The following topics will be addressed:
- What symptoms can teething cause?
- How do I conquer the diarrhea, rash, eczema, feeding interruptions, and sleep disturbances that my come along with teething?
- What helps my teething baby sleep?
- Which teeth will come through first, and how many days will there be blood or pain?
- What can my baby safely chew on?
- What teething toys are unsafe for my baby?
- Will my baby’s feeding schedule be affected and how to shift it?
- Is teething related to the 4 month sleep regression?
- What are outdated and unsafe teething remedies to avoid?
- Which products can help with my baby’s pain?
- Do I need to brush my newborn’s gums?
- How do I brush and floss my baby’s teeth?
- Home teething remedies and advised store products
- Lactation Consultation with a Certified Lactation Educator Counselor (CLEC) $100
- Basic Birth Doula Package $1600
- Hypnobabies® Birth Doula Package $1400
- Mega Birth Doula Package $2,400
- Birth & Postpartum Doula Premium Package $4,200
- Babyproofing Consultation $40
- Reflexology Massage Session for Mother & Baby $100
- Nursery Consultation $300
- Newborn Consultation $100
- Teething Consultation $250
- Transitioning to Solids Consultation $300
- Private Newborn Care Class $150
- Silver Sleep Plan $489
- Gold Sleep Plan $849
- Alumni Sleep Plan $239
- Premium Postpartum Doula Package $12,400
- Mega Postpartum Doula Package $8,400
- Basic Postpartum Doula Package $4,600
- Small Postpartum Doula Package $1,600