- PERSONALIZED MEAL PLAN
- 2 EMAILS OF Q & A’S
Struggling with not knowing what to do when transitioning to solids? Adding foods into your baby’s diet adds many variables: the tongue movement is different when chewing than when sucking on the breast and bottle, the gag reflex needs to be developed and pushed back, and pincer fingers need to practice dexterity and fine motor skills, too. Sensory play is also involved. It’s a new role for mothers who often start to feel a lot of pressure and responsibility to create a healthy, and calm environment, prevent food anxiety, and start your child off eating with healthy food habits. It can be overwhelming when transitioning to solids, especially if you desire your child to eat well and be healthy, without compromising your food values, your budget, and your time.
Common questions are addressed:
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BABY IS READY FOR TRANSITIONING TO SOLIDS?
- HOW IS THE GUT LINING AFFECTED IF I START FEEDING MY BABY SOLIDS TOO EARLY?
- WHAT IS BABY-LED WEANING?
- WHAT TYPE OF CUP SHOULD I BE USING TO PROMOTE ORAL DEVELOPMENT?
- HOW DO I SERVE MY BABY WATER?
- HOW DO I PREPARE CERTAIN FOODS FOR MY BABY?
- DO I HAVE TO PUREE EVERYTHING?
- WILL MY BABY CHOKE ON THIS FOOD, IF I CUT IT LIKE THIS, IF I DON’T DO THIS, ETC.?
- WILL MY BABY BE OKAY EATING PALEO, DAIRY-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, ETC. LIKE THE REST OF OUR FAMILY?
- WHAT ARE NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS MY BABY DRINKING COCONUT AND ALMOND MILK INSTEAD OF DAIRY?
- HOW CAN MY BABY RECEIVE X NUTRIENT IF HE/SHE IS NOT CONSUMING DAIRY?
- HOW DO I KNOW IF MY BABY IS ALLERGIC TO NUTS?
- WHY ARE PUFFS AND RICE CEREALS DECLINING IN POPULARITY?
- HOW CAN I PREVENT CONSTIPATION WITHOUT INTRODUCING FRUITS AND SWEET FOODS FOR A WHILE?
- HOW MUCH AND HOW OFTEN SHOULD MY BABY BE EATING/TRYING SOLIDS?
- DO I BREASTFEED BEFORE OR AFTER TRYING TO SERVE SOLIDS?
- DO I GIVE A BOTTLE AFTER THEIR NAP OR TRY TO SERVE SOLIDS FIRST?